Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't Shop Here


I had the wonderful experience of having 1800petmeds.com withdrawing $10 a month from my account for 7 months. Seems they felt it a good idea to sign me up for a program called Reservation Rewards. They did this without my permission. I did have to make a lot of fuss to get my money refunded once I noticed it which makes me believe they are pulling this scam on a lot of people.

I'll admit I'm kind of lazy at going over my bank statements. I actually don't get a paper one anymore but use the online service. So, the lesson here is if you get a digital only bank statement you should be careful to look at it in detail.

ALSO THE LESSON HERE IS NOT TO SHOP AT 1800PETMEDS.COM

THEY ARE SORRY FUCKERS.

2 comments:

ondre said...

Try www.petshed.com... I have used it for about a year and there are no hidden fees. The only hiccup is that they're in Australia. I get Revolution for my dog and it seems to be the same that I pay more for here in the US, except the weight on the box is in kilos.

Jamie Robinson said...

i will check it out....thanks...jamie